Sunday, April 1, 2007

Yoga stuff works!

I practiced today but it was not that good :( I mean I've been reading about how the-not-so-good practices are just as good as the good ones and how you practice non-attachement and all that but godamnn it I just like it when I look in the mirror and see myself doing the poses really well, and that my make up has not slid down my face...

Also, my lulu crops were riding up my, ahem,, lady business and it was not comfortable. I changed 3 times, once between each series.

My yogitoes mat did help, I rushed right out and bought 5! one colour for each chakra! I mean how clever of the manufactorers to add those little nubbly, bubbly bits that really do make all the difference to jump thru!

I still cant find the perfect mat bag however.. I've seen a couple that you can stash your ipod, laptop, workout gear, sorry yoga clothes, and much more .. but they were way too expensive.


I don't think my meds are working. Well the ones I am legally on anyway! I feel kind of flat. Which reminds me, my friend Flatsie is coming to stay tomorow! I can't wait to see her. She's a six foot something Russian model and she practises Astanga! In the nude! Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Boodiba said...

I love your photo!

What kind of meds? I stick to vodka and marijuana.

Bad Lady said...

my first fans! How delightful!

My meds are complicated.... Let's just say that mood stabiliser doesn't really cover it... When you've spent as long as I have in 'facilities' you will understand how important it is to have the right blend of perscription narcotics to hand. Of course it makes practice just that bit harder, but when you are as super good as I am, not a problem

ciao for now and many Besos!
BL xxx

Anonymous said...

none of this is true, I'm sure. it's a good idea, though! i usually do four series just to cover everything.

Anonymous said...

The comment for THEM:

It is recommended that every effort should be made to eradicate self-importance from lives of ashtangi farts. Instead to do just that, they called you a fascist and they left... Hmmm???

Of course you are not a fascist, rather teensy-weensy petty tyrant (in latin: Pinches Tiranitos Chiquititous). A petty tyrant like you is a prize. The one in a million and you are just too good to be wasted. Keen eye to catch the details of the dark side of ashtanga yoga... Ohhh writing style – simple, fluid - the masterpiece. Congrats.

Here is my comment for YOU:

Bad Lady takes off, flying up into the air.

BOY: Mommy! Mommy!
MOMMY: What?
BOY: That woman! That woman flies!
MOMMY: Don't be silly, honey. Women don't fly.

But there is a RUSH of AIR as the Boy stares up as Bad Lady shoots overhead. Her coat billowing like a black leather cape as he soars up, up, and away.

Zee

Bad Lady said...

Zee. I'm normally reluctant to disclose the exact cocktail of meds I take, but for you I'll make an exception since I think the Clonopin might really help.. Ciao Bello!

BL

Lees Lamar said...

Finally someone is telling the fucking truth.