Monday, April 2, 2007

Fame

Wasn't it Jude Law who said "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about?" And he should know!

Its amazing what a few days 'exposure' on the net can do. One day I am a jobless fashion disaster, the next day I have Perez Hilton on the Blackberry asking if I will do lunch this week! The Fugly girls are keen to have me over for a waxing and gossip session (with cocktails served by Intern George!) and The Onion are making serious offers...

However, I'm not fussed. I know fame is easy come easy go and I should be focussing on what's really important (what colour Yogitoes towel to use today?) like my practice and World Poverty.

Oh ok, just my practice then, I don't have enough time to cover WP today. I discovered what had happeend to Flatsie! Oh poor Flatsie. She was mistakenly picked from the airport by a guy who thought she was his mail order bride.

I had to go get her from this guys apartment. Well he'd chained her to the bed so I had to go in with a hacksaw. She' ok now.

2 comments:

Boodiba said...

Well.. in the recent blog wars I've been bringing your blog name up. Samasthiti told me you'd gotten the boot. I personally don't care if you're joking around because you seem both cool & amusing. I'm going to put a link to your blog on mine. I brought you up, and people have been asking...

Bad Lady said...

why th, tha, thank you miss (?) Boodiba.... Folk sure are nice around here... :P