Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Into the Groove

Lip Thump is so an asana - I looked it up in HYP (Harper's Yoga Pradipika) and it's there, next to Adjust-asana (you know the one where you come back to Samasthiti and pull your pant-bunch from out of yo' crack) or how about can't-be-arsed-to-do-"insert what ever asana you don't like to do here"... (in my case, all of em) Well anyhoo.. I'm wondering if teaching might be my calling as a couple of the ladies ran right up to me after the class and asked if I might 'do them' privately. I said I would get back to them as I have an astrology (Vedic) session booked in tomorrow and I want to wait to see what he says...

I feel as if BF and I are drifting. He sounded vague when I tried to make plans for the weekend and said he had to clear his shed out. His Shed? I didn't even know he had a shed.. Or is that man-speak for "I dont' want to see you anymore and your friend gives better blow-jobs"? That Flatsie...

Those thin women in class made me all paranoid. I think I might have gained weight over the holidays. I mean I'm thinner than I used to be, of course that's the Yoga :) But I felt the tiniest muffin top today when I put my new H & M Madonna-designed track pants on...
I love that you can actually buy the clothes that she wears herself! I think its fantastic that someone as cool and trendy as Madonna herself actually shops at H & M. I mean she does, doesn't she?

BL

7 comments:

Boodiba said...

Oooh muffin top!! What a great term. Just as useful as Asshat.

eeyore said...

Where does muffin top live?

Anonymous said...

Drury Lane

Anonymous said...

SNORT!!

Anonymous said...

Jeez, Bad Lady. What are you spoofing anyway?? This is decidedly not funny.

Lees Lamar said...

Some people like to eat muffin tops.

eeyore said...

I hadn't thought of that! I'm a muffin-top-eater. After all, that's where all the good pieces of ginger live, and the saprinkles, and the frostings. And the sunscreen that smells so good(girl muffin tops)