Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The New Me?

I am so sad! Pattabhi Jois is sick and has cancelled his workshop in Florida. Poor Guruji.

Yesterday I did Primary up to Navasana, Intermediate through Karandavasana, and several poses from Third. This works so well for me; my hips love it. And my spine. And everything else. I can't understand why everyone doesn't do it this way, it just makes so much sense.

Today I did not feel like practicing. I had a little tweak in my hamstring so I decided to go to a spin class instead.

It has been a crappy day all around. BF and I are fighting. It's his fault of course. Cheap bastard. I'm thinking about ending it and becoming a BAV. But how can I tell him if he won't return my calls?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty pissed off too... I was really hoping I would be right there in the front row so Guruji could see me exit Bhujap... specially now my arms are so buff from all my pump classes. Bummer

Yeah, like you really do second series.. did your teacher give you those poses or did you just wake up, eat a big bowl of stupid and go ahead and try them
later