Friday, March 30, 2007

Eat This Post

I could get used to not working.

It's nice to have so much time for yoga; I just added a few more poses from Third Series. I mean, who doesn't like putting their legs behind their head?

Although my head does sometimes get in the way.

But it's my twists that really suck lately, so I've deleted Mari C and Pasasana.

BF says I should lay off the cupcakes and cheese plates. This is funny, because he's the fat one.

As soon as I can do the Master Cleanse again, I'm going raw. I love anything tartare.


In the meantime I've got to get on a schedule. I practice in the middle of the afternoon. But I get so hungry in the morning. And I have lunch dates penciled in every day next week. I don't know what to do. I can't exactly cancel. I mean, these people are taking me to lunch.

And I can't possibly practice in the morning. I'm way too stiff.

But I have to figure out the food thing.

Today so far I've had:
-Organic fair trade shade grown whole grain coffee
-Free-range omlette
-Cashews (raw + soaked = live)
-Fresh organic carrot-beet-tomato juice
-Frosted Flakes
-Jar of Bacos
-Carrot sticks

And it's not even noon yet.



Oh! Wait!

I just remembered reading something a few months ago about Guruji's diet.

I think it's 1/3 food, 1/3 water and 1/3 something else.

Rice?

Milk?

Chapattis?

Ghee?

Chocolate?

I wish I could remember.

It's so hard to break the rules when you don't know what they are.

No comments: